OUR GLOBAL GENDER BALANCE ECOSYSTEM
our advisory board
Europe, Middle East & Africa
our partner firms
Hell, there are no rules here – we’re trying to accomplish something – Thomas Edison
- Don’t look to the past for answers, don’t benchmark ‘best practices’ that don’t work. Innovate forward. Invent, rethink, design the future.
If you’re not confused, you’re not paying attention – Tom Peters
- Gender is a topic that we are all in the midst of learning about. Embrace, understand and empathise with everyone’s confusion, especially if they are men.
There is little success where there is little laughter – Andrew Carnegie
- Let’s laugh at ourselves, at the world and at the extraordinary, wonderful, absurd things we hear said, almost every day.
Only that day dawns to which we are awake – Henry David Thoreau
- The world has not yet awoken to the importance of gender at every level – country, company and couple. We will have the patience to tell it (and repeat it and repeat it) from the mountain.
Everyone is born a genius, but the process of living de-geniuses them – Buckminster Fuller
- We hire genius – and then trust you to shine.
If we did all the things we are capable of, we would literally astound ourselves – Thomas Edison
- We believe in introspection, self-awareness and proactive communication aimed at getting us to go deeper, higher and better – together. Radical honesty. With ourselves, and others.
Whether you believe you can do a thing or not, you’re right – Henry Ford
- We dream big and deliver stylishly, with a distinct leaning towards optimism.
It takes half your life before you discover life is a do-it-yourself project – Napoleon Hill
- Gender balance doesn’t happen naturally. It takes leadership will and skill. Anyone can learn, but few today know how. Our goal is to get male feminists ‘out of the closet’ and influence other men, and ally with women to build powerful coalitions for change.